Academic Transcript Translation Services
Academic Transcript NAATI Translator
Issued as an official document by the University, academic transcripts serve as a record of all your results and completed units when you were enrolled in the University.
All universities in Australia are required to provide accurate and error-free academic transcript translations. As such, in cases where you started one degree then changed to another degree, the transcript given to you should contain all of your results from the first degree up to the present.
Most often, academic transcripts are needed to show your University results during job applications, professional registration and applications for admission to other institutions.
NAATI Certified Academic Transcript Translations
When you studied abroad and received a non-English academic transcript, you will have to find an academic transcript translation services provider. In Australia, the best translation services providers are those that are NAATI certified.
Since National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd (NAATI) is the sole accreditation body and national standards for both the translators and interpreters industry in Australia, NAATI translators provide high quality and accurate translations for your documents. In addition to this, most, if not all the hiring companies, Universities, and government departments require NAATI certified academic transcript translations. This is done to ensure that every submitted translation is certified error-free and accurate.
All in all, NAATI certified translators should be your first choice when looking for an academic transcript translation services provider. In doing so, you save yourself from future problems and ensure your document is 100% accepted in any institution. You are also confident that your translation is accurate and high-quality.
1000s of Happy Customers
Why Choose Us
With EthnoLink Translation Services, your academic transcript translation is in good hands. Here are some reasons why.
- Before giving you your academic transcript translation, we check and double check the quality of the resulting document. We see to it that all details are accurate. We do not tolerate any errors.
- We have handpicked the best and most experienced NAATI certified translators in Australia. Each one of them is specialised in a specific area including corporate, medicine, engineering, and many others. Once your translation project is received, we allocate it to the most appropriate translator who is specialised in the document’s content.
- You can contact us anytime. Using the live chat feature of our website and the translation quote form, you can send us a message and receive our reply in a matter of minutes. All of our customer representatives are dedicated to answering your questions so ask away.
- We work closely with every one of our clients. This ensures that all documents are completed within the set deadline. We also offer both standard and express academic transcript translation services. No matter what your deadline is, we can deliver.
What languages do you translate from?
Here are some of the languages that we can translate from and to English. If you can’t find the language you’re looking, let us know via chat or email, and we’ll let you know if we can translate via your chosen language.
How quickly can you translate my document?
On average, our translators can complete a document in as fast as 2 to 3 working days. However, the completion date still varies depending on the document’s language, complexity, and content.
If you are in a hurry, we can accommodate your deadline when you take advantage of our express academic transcript translation services. Simply inform us of your deadline, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Also, when you receive your soft copy of the translation and still need a hard copy, do let us know and we will immediately send you the NAATI certified hard copy via Australian post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
Are you NAATI Certified?
As the leading academic transcript translation services provider in Australia, you bet we are NAATI certified. Most of our previous clients come back to us for another translation project because of this. Being NAATI certified, all translations produced conform to the high standards of NAATI.
Can I order online?
Yes, you can. Using our website, you can contact our customer service representatives, send us your documents, complete your order and receive the finished translation all online!
Do I have to come to your office?
No, you don’t have to. All of our clients love us since they don’t have to come to come to our office. Save more time and focus on what matters. Order one of our academic transcript translation services in just a few minutes anytime and anywhere. EthnoLink translation services is your best choice when it comes to fast and efficient translation services in Australia.
Are your translators NAATI certified?
Yes, all of our translators are NAATI certified. We make sure to find the most skilled and NAATI accredited translators who have years of experience in providing the best academic transcript translation services in Australia.
How to order
Interested in our academic transcript translation services? Now, what? Follow these steps.
- Get a translation quote for free by just completing the free quote form found on this page. In just 15 minutes, you will receive the firm quote for your translation project.
- Pay for your translation order via credit, bank transfer or Paypal. We accept any of these three.
- When your translation project is complete, the draft of your translation will be sent to you via email. We will ask you to review this draft and let us know if there are any changes or if you are satisfied with it.
- If you are satisfied, we will email you the final soft copy and send you the hard copy (if it is needed) via Australian post.