Driver’s Licence Translation
NAATI Certified Licence Translation
Do you have an international driver’s licence that you need translated into English? If so, then we can help! We offer international drivers licence translation into English by NAATI accredited translator so that you can submit the translated licence to your state licensing authority. Speak to us on our Live Chat so we can assist you.
- VicRoads – Victoria – Melbourne Translation
- Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA) – New South Wales – Sydney Translation (**Unfortunately we cannot translate your licence if you intend on submitting it to the NSW RTA to obtain a NSW licence.)
- Transport (DIER) – Tasmania – Hobart Translation
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads – Queensland – Brisbane Translation
- ACT Road Traffic Authority – ACT – Canberra Translation
- Motoring (SA) – South Australia – Adelaide Translation
- Licensing Services (WA) – Western Australia – Perth Translation
Our translations are NAATI certified and will allow you to submit your translated document to your state licensing authority. Our translators are professionals and we work in most languages. The easiest way to order your licence translation is to visit https://licencetranslation.com.au Pricing for a drivers licence translation into English by a NAATI accredited translator start from $69.00. If you need a hard copy, let us know and we can send it to you via Australian post (additional postage and handling fees applies).
For the most convenient NAATI accredited translators working in most languages please contact us via our Live Chat on the website. We will translate your drivers licence and make the entire process a breeze for you!