Polish Passport Application
Polish Passport & Citizenship Application
The following information is provided to you by Lisman & Partners Pty Ltd and is in no way associated with EthnoLink Language Services.
If you are interested in acquiring Polish citizenship, then please feel free to enquire with Lisman & Partners Pty Ltd using the below “Eligibility Assessment” button. For more information about Lisman & Partners and their services, please visit: http://lismanpartners.com/en.html
So, you are interested in obtaining a Polish passport? Well, you have come to the right place because we are experts in arranging the entire process from confirmation of citizenship right through to the day you receive your Polish passport.
- Benefits of having Polish Citizenship & Passport
- Eligibility to apply
- Am I eligible?
- What is the process?
- How much will it cost?
- What does the costs include?
- How long will it take?
- Can I be a dual citizen of Poland & Australia?
- How do I get started?
- Freedom to work in countries that are members of the European Union.
- Access to free education in the European Union on the same conditions as other EU members.
- Access to the public health system in Poland.
- The right to purchase property in Poland as a Polish citizen.
- The right to vote in general elections and in local government elections.
- The right to live (under certain conditions) in any country that is a member to the EU.
- Contact with the land of your ancestors and for your future generations!
If you are a descendant of a Polish citizen who migrated from Poland, you may now be eligible to claim your Polish citizenship. Obtaining Polish citizenship will not impact on your Australian citizenship.
The specifics of your individual case will determine whether or not you are eligible to confirm your Polish citizenship, and as such, apply for a Polish passport. We are able to determine your eligibility for you, based on the information you are able to supply to us pertaining to your ancestors. The more information that you are able to provide, the higher your chances are of being found to be eligible because you need to be able to show documentation that proves not only your lineage, but that your ancestors never took any actions (even if they were inadvertent) to renounce their citizenship. Even if you do not have all the necessary documents (as is the normally the case), we are able to source, on your behalf, the required documentary archives from Australia, Poland and elsewhere in Europe to assist in the confirmation of your Polish citizenship.
- Complete the eligibility assessment for here (for Free!)
- We will contact you requesting further documentation to assess your eligibility
- We will source the necessary documents in Poland and in Australia to form part of your confirmation of citizenship application (along with the documents you are able to supply). All necessary documents will be legalised, translated into Polish and certified to accompany your application.
- We will submit your application directly in Poland and liaise with the Polish officials on your behalf as they try to confirm your citizenship.
- We will apply for your birth and/or marriage to be registered in Poland.
- Once all the necessary paperwork is completed, you will need to attend the Polish consulate for a brief interview and to arrange for fingerprints and photos to be taken for your Polish passport.
Please note that the above process is a high level overview of the process. There are literally dozens of processes, forms & legislative requirements that need to be adhered to, but we take the hassle out of the application for you.
The circumstances pertaining to your own individual situation make it difficult to provide a firm indication of the cost, however our pricing is very competitive and will save you many hours and sleepless nights. Once you have contacted us to discuss your individual case, we will be able to draft a quote for you (and your family if necessary).
The costs include our case handling and project management, navigation of the legislative and administrative processes associated with your case, translation of your documents into Polish and the required certification, genealogical research and sourcing of archives in Australia, Poland and across Europe, Apostille’s, notarisation and legislation of documents, registration of your vital records in Poland, completion of forms and applications and their associated fees, domestic and international couriers and postage and all other incidentals associated with your these processes. Your Polish passport application fee is not included in our costs as this is payable directly to the consulate.
Again, individual circumstances will determine the length of the process to obtain your Polish citizenship and passport. Cases that are more straight forward can, in some instances, be completed in less than 9 months, whilst more complicated cases can take up to 18 months.
Australia allows dual citizenship of its nationals. Polish law does not explicitly disallow dual citizenship, so in effect, yes, you are able to hold both your Australian and Polish passports simultaneously.
Fill in the assessment of eligibility form here for your FREE assessment of eligibility.