Non-profit And Charity Translation Services
Trusted Expertise In Non-Profit and Charity Translations
Are you from charity and non-profit organisations and need to communicate to non-English native speakers? You’re in the right place! We have a large network of professional translators who can translate your documents into their native languages.
EthnoLink strives to provide expert-quality translation services for non-profit and charity organisations and break language barriers within the industry. We work with NAATI certified and professional translators to help you communicate your messages to people in different cultures with different languages.
For your translation projects, we choose the most qualified linguist based on their experiences, qualifications, and performance. When you decide to work with EthnoLink, you’re sure to receive accurate and quality non-profit and charity translation services. We ensure your translations have the correct tone of voice and cultural slant.
Get in touch with our customer service representatives today and let’s get your project started!
1000s of Happy Customers
We Can Help
Set your charity or non-profit organisation up for success! Let us help you translate your message to audiences around Australia. Our native translators are specialised in several industries including protection of animals, overseas aid, environmental matters, overseas aid, and a whole lot more!
Whatever your cause, we can help! Here’s a list of the files and documents we usually translate for non-profit and charity organisations.
Bids, Tenders and Procurement
Events Branding and Documentation
Interviews and Surveys
Legal Documents and Correspondence
Online and Print Communications
Research and Reports
Training Courses and Supporting Material
Video Dubbing and Subtitling
And many more!
Why Choose EthnoLink
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions about our non-profit and charity translation services? We’ve put together the most frequently asked questions in hopes of answering your own. If you still have questions, our live chat is always open. You can chat with one of our staff.
Are you ready to order and get started with your non-profit and charity translation? Then, follow these steps.
- Complete the translation quote form found on this page. Input the needed details and upload your document/s. This allows us to provide you with the exact quote for your translation. Make sure your files are clear and readable before submitting.
- Then, check your email within 15 minutes. One of our representatives will get in touch with you to provide the firm quote on your translation, as well as provide you with the information you need to get your translation started.
- We will match your document to the most qualified translator.
- Once your translation is done, we’ll recheck and proofread it to ensure that there are no errors in the translation. Apart from that, we’ll be sending you the translation draft for you to check.
- Let us know if you are satisfied with the translation, and we’ll send you the final translation copy.
And you’re done! That’s it. All it takes is five steps for us to start your project and have it completed on time. Pretty easy, right?
Yes, they are. We work exclusively with NAATI certified translators who have years of experience in handling translation projects in the non-profit and charity industry.
Can’t find the right language for your document below? Let us know what language you’re looking for, and we will provide you with the most qualified translator in your industry.
|Dutch||Khmer||Pushto (Pashto)||And more!|
Start Your Translation Now
Get in touch with us now with your list of requirements, and we’ll be in touch to provide you with a firm quote and all details needed to have your translation project completed.
Get a FREE Quote
We give quotes for FREE! Check how affordable our non-profit and charity translation services are. Request for a translation quote today.