True Blue Migration Logo

Do you need a Migration Agent to assist with a visa application?

Our friends over at True Blue Migration have an office in Perth (as well as in Melbourne) and offer a fantastic migration agency service. We have personally dealt with them and they have provided such an excellent service in a timely fashion. It’s always good to know that you’re dealing with someone who has a strong knowledge of immigration law. You can even get a free Visa assessment from their website – how good is that!? Ask to speak with Maryanne – she’s fantastic!

Do you need translations of documents for immigration purposes or migration purposes? Do you need to submit translated documents to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)? The team at EthnoLink provide a migration document translation service that is fast and affordable and 100% approved by the DIBP – no hassles, no worries. If you need a translator in Perth then we can assist. Chinese? Arabic? French? Italian? Spanish? Malay? ANY LANGUAGE! We are 100% NAATI accredited & recognised in every language so we can translate your birth certificate, marriage certificate, driver’s licence, employment records and any other document that needs to be submitted as part of your visa application.