Do you have a Malaysian drivers licence that you need to be translated into English to be able to drive a car or motor vehicle legally in Australia? If so, then you have come to the right page. We provide Malaysian Drivers Licence translations for hundreds of Malaysian nationals each year so that they are able to drive in Australia. The road authorities in Australia are separated by state so you will need to contact the relevant state to ensure your translation meets their requirements.
Our Malay to English drivers licence translation is provided by NAATI accredited translators and the translation is supplied to you with NAATI certification. The official NAATI certified translation is provided to you as a soft copy via email, and if necessary, via post. If you need an Express service, we are able to accommodate this as well as have the document sent to you via Express Post (Express service surcharge applies).
We provide a Malaysian drivers licence translation service across all of Australia for only $69.00 (including GST). To organise your NAATI certified Malaysian drivers licence translation today, call us on 1300 727 441 or click on the link above to order your free quote via email.
- VicRoads – Victoria
- Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA) – New South Wales (subject to confirmation from RTA – please complete independent research to find out requirements)
- Transport (DIER) – Tasmania
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads – Queensland
- ACT Road Traffic Authority – ACT
- Motoring (SA) – South Australia
- Licensing Services (WA) – Western Australia