So you want to drive a car in Australia? But you need to get your International Drivers Licence translated into English? We can definitely help you. To be able to drive in Australia, many road authorities require that your international drivers licence be translated into English by a NAATI accredited translator. If your licence is in a language other than English, then you will need to do this. Please speak to the relevant road authority to ensure that you find out the requirements for your particular case.
- VicRoads – Victoria – Melbourne Translation
- Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA) – New South Wales – Sydney Translation (subject to confirmation from RTA – please complete independent research to find out requirements)
- Transport (DIER) – Tasmania – Hobart Translation
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads – Queensland – Brisbane Translation
- ACT Road Traffic Authority – ACT – Canberra Translation
- Motoring (SA) – South Australia – Adelaide Translation
- Licensing Services (WA) – Western Australia – Perth Translation
For the most convenient NAATI accredited translators working in most languages please contact us via our Live Chat. We will translate your drivers license and make the entire process a breeze for you!